- Do you want to develop your own style of Focusing and integrate this into your own practice or life?
- Do you want to deepen your Focusing process and skills?
- Do you want to support your clients/ children to find/learn Focusing
First Part: Focusing Practicioner (one to one)
Requirements: Focusing level 4 or similar experience (in consultation with the trainers)
Next start 14 th March 2023 7.00 – 9.30 PM Amsterdam time
14 March 2023
25 April 2023
23 May 2023
20 June 2023
19 September 2023
17 October 2023
7 November 2023
12 December 2023
23 January 2024
20 February 2024
- Total of 10 online 2.5 hour group zoom-sessions (10 min break mid session)
- 2 individual focusing supervision sessions with one of the trainers.
- The course will comprise of teaching session, demonstrations, paired and solo practice
- We will explore and study your 3 recorded Focusing sessions with clients (children and adults). And 5 case study’s
- And we will study and discuss articles about Focusing.
- The second part of the training is our international 5 Day training Being Seriously Playful in July (or in your own country; like Italy/ Hong Kong/ Israel)
Themes we will explore:
- How to introduce Focusing to a focusing client who does not know Focusing
- Safety and boundaries
- Making contact and contract
- Resources of presence
- How to create an safe environment
- Creating and holding deep empathy
- Listening in three directions
- Exploring Critical parts and Inner child parts
- The Living Forward Energy
- How to deepen contact with the Felt Sense
- Facilitative language
- Ending a session.
- Using other ways of supporting the expression of the Focusing process, using art material, movement music, poems
- How the body ‘speaks’
- Gendlin’s key concepts in Focusing
- Comparing Focusing with other attitudes/approaches
In between online sessions:
- The student records a focusing session with a child or an adult
- The student writes down a transcript of the recorded focusing session with a reflection.
After this training you will have the following skills and knowing:
- You can explain (one to one) what Focusing is
- You are able to create a safe environment for the focuser and the felt sense.
- You can explain about self-supporting esteem and leadership
- You can be with the client in a facilitating and non-judging way
- You are present as a human, with respect, attention, and open mind for whatever comes.
- You are helping the focuser to develop a focusing attitude towards everything what comes from within
- You are helping the focuser to build a relationship to their felt sense, so the felt sense will be invited to unfold.
- You can offer structure and follow the process of the focuser at the same time.
- You can offer suggestions for supporting the process and also can let it go when it doesn’t fit.
- You can offers suggestions to bring the process in flow again, when it stops.
- Recognize your own reactions or emotions and can set them aside so that they don’t influence the process of the focuser.
- Respect the focuser’s boundaries.
- Respect and take care of your own boundaries
- You can be with the process of the focuser without trying to “rescue” the focuser.
- You can recognize when you are “wrong”
Where: Harriet & René offer Zoom online video conferencing (link will be provided).
Cost: €890 for each year; Includes 10 Zoom meetings once a month + 2 individual supervision sessions; (Our 5 days Being Seriously Playful training is not included.)
How to register: Harriet & René website- www.kinderfocuscentrumnederland.nl or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment: Via PayPal at: email@example.com or by TransferWise ( free of charge)
Limited number of participants: maximum of 6 people
Recordings: All classes are recorded, with recordings being sent to each participant
More information: If you want to have more practical information, send an email to René: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 0031636089557, and we will find a moment to explore your wishes and questions